Get ready to soak up the sun and put that ‘out of office’ on for some much-needed down time. Whether your ideal holiday involves relaxing on a beach with a Pina Colada in hand or exploring a city’s spectacular landmarks, packing efficiently is key. To help you prepare for your summer getaway, we have noted our holiday packing top tips and essentials, ensuring you jet off effortlessly.
- First of all, we recommend purchasing a suitable travel bag that is versatile for any location. You’ll require one big enough to fit in all those important holiday essentials, but not too big that it’s a struggle to carry. If you are travelling by plane, don’t forget to keep within the weight limit for hand luggage!
- It is always important to pack with your destination in mind. Check the weather forecast in advance to avoid disappointment! There’s nothing worse than being unable to wear those show-stopping summer outfits you had planned. Those resort locations can be sunny but breezy at night so don’t get caught out!
- To keep the weight of your bag to a minimum, while still carrying everything you may need, pack pieces that will work well together. Our versatile garment of choice is the Cotton Lace Mini Dress. A quick change of accessories is all it takes to transform the look from day to night. Keep it casual with sandals and a straw bag for a day at the beach or dress it up with a small cross body bag and statement earrings for an evening dinner – the choice is yours!
- It’s always a good idea to pack separates so you can mix and match your garments to create whole new outfits. One perfect pairing is our Classic Silk Shirt and Beach Flower Tailored Shorts, which create an effortlessly chic look that can be worn for any occasion. Pair with sunglasses and sandals to look sophisticated yet practical on those long walks exploring the city!
- Regardless of the activity and time of day, always be mindful of the sun! We suggest packing a sun hat to wear at times when the sun is at its strongest. As well as protecting you, it will make a big impact on your outfit. Choosing a versatile straw hat will give you the option to wear it with multiple outfits.